Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2 steps forward, 3 steps back

Originally posted 12/1/2006:

This is a partial post from my other blog...

I *DID* get a phone call from Sallie Mae again - apparently the deferral payment that they were supposed to process today declined... WTF? I got paid today - I checked this morning when I woke up. So, I called them back, and they tried to tell me that yes, it had declined. I said it was impossible, as I got paid today and had over $600 in my bank account at that moment - unless, of course, they'd run the payment PRIOR to me getting paid. And as it's a direct deposit, that would mean they'd run it YESTERDAY. There was a pause, and then they asked for my card # again. They ran it and - lo and behold - it went through just fine. Asshats.

So, all in all not a bad day - just not stellar. I'm going to have to have a stellar weekend, just to make up for it. LOL.

~M

No comments: