Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Home Base

So, after going through everything with Sallie Mae, I've decided to set up camp here away from my personal blog - I'll link this one through my personal blog, but I really want a place that's specific for this - especially since I have a feeling that things are about to get interesting.

The links here are specific to issues myself and others have had with Sallie Mae, and hopefully will be used to educate those out there to be more aware of who they are borrowing money from, and what to expect.

I'm not saying that ALL creditors are this way - I don't have experience with all of them. But after dealing with Sallie Mae for over a year, I can say that I've become fairly familiar with their Mafioso bully tactics and threatening attitudes. Reading about what others have gone through has proven that indeed, it's not just me. It's something they do to EVERYONE who borrows from them.

So - I will be slowly transferring the posts from my personal blog to here as I get time to do so. Welcome to my nightmare, and hopefully it will benefit others.

~M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... I came across your blog while doing searches on the phone number that has been calling me constantly. I was looking for information to input into my better buisness complatint for myself. Better buisnnes complaints have worked for me in the past but never on something this big. It seems i verry nice situation Sallie mae has where play these kind of games and from what I read thier metaforical uncle is very connected...(uncle sam) My account is 20 days over because I mis budgeted and they are calling me constantly and I can pay them in a few days. I hope your situation gets worked out